Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July and Getting Dirty Week!


Hi there!  Hope you are having a great day!  Are you a fan club member at Splitcoast Stampers
This week is Dare to Get Dirty Week, 


 a fun filled week of challenges that you can only participate in if you are a Fan Club Member!  
I can't share details but this is my first completed challenge which I combined with the Christmas Card Challenge.  Six more cards for the stash!  WooHoo!!  
The price to join the fan club is about the same as a one year magazine subscription and 
you get way more inspiration and lots more fun!!  

I also want to mention that tomorrow is the Our Daily Bread designs' release day blog hop 
and we hope you will join us!  The new sets for August are gorgeous!!!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful! I know people will enjoy getting these! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, nice to get them done so early!!! I need to start on mine also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails