Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Caregiver


Good morning!  Just a quick post this morning!  Hope to have another post later today but we'll see.  I have learned so many things these last couple of weeks.  Let's just say I have a new healthy respect for the caregivers of the world.  Not that I didn't before but there are so many things that I had never thought about.  I will share more details at a later time but for now, it's just one day at a time, Sweet Jesus!  I keep singing that song over and over!  And look at this sweet little caregiver on my card!  Mama bird works hard all day long caring for those precious little ones!  This is another in the series of cards I created using a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps sheet.  I recently found out from a friend that these are no longer available and that makes me so sad, as I only purchased the one sheet a while back!  And isn't that heart trim so adorable?!!  Too bad that is the only little piece I had!  The background is K&Co.  I rounded the top corners and added vintage lace and ric-rac.  Then I added the seam binding, bow, pearls and little flower, and some glimmer mist to finish the card!  If you have a summer inspiration to share, we invite you to link up your project to the Passionately Artistic Blog so we can see what you have been up to!  Thank you so much for spending a few moments with me this morning!  Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails