Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thinking of You Today


Hi all!  I am late posting this as we had a family emergency but all is better now!  This is for today's Passionately Artistic Blog!  We are still doing summer inspiration so if you would like to link up your summer projects we would love to see!!!  

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

SU! set Elements of Style and Always in my Thoughts
Spellbinders Dies
Cuttlebug Preserves folder
Copics
White Elmer's painter pen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

I also used this week's color challenge at SCS!

Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon!!

My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love this set also. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee, your cards are so pretty. I love your style.I come to your blog for inspiration and I also miss our gatherings. I am sure you stay so busy.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails