Saturday, August 27, 2011

Together


Good morning!  I have another card to show you using two of this month's new releases from ODBD called Spool & Tape and Sewn With Love!  After coloring the image, I cut it out with the coordinating Spool & Tape Die.  I layered this over a Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily that is framing the scripture that is stamped onto Spellbinders Circles.  I laced some ribbon through the doily, tied a bow and added two buttons.  The background designer paper is embossed with the Vintage Border Embossing plate and inked with Antique Linen distress ink.  Finally I sprayed it a couple of times with Gold Glimmer Mist!

This is for the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy your weekend!
My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. It's too strange seeing someone that spells their name the way I do and then I see "southern" in your blog title! I am in NC, I would love to know where you are too :) Your card is beautiful, and I just purchased the same stamp set and die, even the sayings stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspirational message as well as the overall beauty of the card. Thank You for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, this is beautiful! Love how you thread through the doily...got to remember that idea :) !!! Thanks for joining us again this week...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, this is beautiful! Love the warm colors and the fabulously woven laced doily! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for supporting ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails