Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pumpkin


Hi everyone!  I have a card to show you tonight that uses the new Pumpkin Set from Our Daily Bread designs!  This is such a great image and goes so nicely with all the other garden sets that came out this month!  I didn't use it on this card but the pumpkin image has a custom die too!!!  WooHoo!!!  I am playing in two challenges with this card:


I stamped the image twice and colored with copics.  I cut the leaves from one colored image and popped them up over the other image.  I did the out of the box technique so that the leaf would hang down from the Spellbinders Square cut.  The striped background is a sheet of Kraft designer paper from StampinUp!  No ribbon, no stuff, just pumpkin!  LOL!!!  Lots of layers but still CAS for me!!  

Thanks so much for looking!  Hope you have a great Sunday!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. What a simply beautiful Fall creation Sandee!! Beautiful coloring and layering!! Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week. It is so appreciated my friend. I hope you are getting some rest and your FIL is doing well. I am praying!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering, adds such a nice touch! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails