Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Terra Cotta Christmas


Hi there!  Here is a card I made for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge to make a holiday card using an ODBD stamp and for the Midnight Madness sketch #126!  This image is a new one from Our Daily Bread designs called Christmas Tree Collage.  I stamped it with ODBD Terra Cotta ink and cut it into a square from the larger image.  I used a versa-mark pad to ink up the whole square and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I layered the square over a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die cut.  I attached this to a sheet that is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder (can't remember which one at the moment!), and then to SU! Ruby Red and then the card base.  


 I added lace and ribbon that is dyed with Terra Cotta ink.  I made the bow with my Bow Easy.  And have I mentioned lately how much I love my Scotch ATG Tape Glider!!!  This is really the best adhesive I have ever used!  I found the star in some things I forgot I had and it matches perfectly!  LOL!!  I added stickles to the star and snowballs to the tree.  Thank you for looking and I'll be back again soon!!!
My Siggy

7 comments:

  1. I love finding embellishments in my stash that match a project as well as the star did...you couldn't have planned this one any better, great card, I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love the ink you used and this looks fabulous with the Fleur de Lis die and the embossed panel. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we appreciate your support!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and simply elegant Sandee!! Love the colors and the added texture!!
    Thanks for supporting the Shining the Light challenge my friend!! Thinking of you!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the swirls on the notes especially. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW just gorgeous! What a wonderful take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Midnight Madness! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    MMSC DT
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Sandee... hint, hint.

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails