Saturday, November 12, 2011

Woodland Dresser Inspiration


Hope everyone is doing well on this beautiful Saturday!  So glad you stopped by!

This card is for two challenges:

CT1011-Dirty Dozen Fan Club Challenge for October

I started with the pretty papers from Memory Box.  They are attached to the card base and the corners are rounded at the top.  The beautiful ornament is from a new set from Our Daily Bread designs called Ornaments 2, which coordinates with the Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments dies!  I stamped it and cut it out and then covered it with Glossy Accents.  When this dried, I tried to straighten it out and the ornament cracked!  Oh well, who doesn't have at least one cracked ornament on their tree?  LOL!!!  I trimmed the card with scalloped muslin ribbon, seam binding, and pearls.  I stamped the sentiment onto the muslin with the help of my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  The last thing I did was spray the whole card with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist!  

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails