Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Family Bible


Hi there!  We have had a rough few days here.  Had my mother in law in the hospital for some tests but all is better now.  We brought her home today and she is resting happily in her chair!  I wanted to show you a couple of bookmarks I made a couple of weeks ago.  Please let me apologize for the awful photos.  Night time photos can be hard to edit sometimes and I never had a moment to do a re-take.  Can you see the family record page behind the bookmarks?  I love reading through this and enjoy seeing the old penmanship. 


The bible belonged to my husband's grandfather.  He was born in 1901.  He must have been given this bible in 1930 because he signed it and dated it in the front, July 20, 1930.  I would love to know the story. 


I used two of the new releases from Our Daily Bread designs:


and 



along with 



What a quick and easy way to create sweet little gifts for your family and friends!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great week! 

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails