Friday, October 12, 2012

Peace


 Good morning!  I have a couple of quick cards to share today!  
Our Daily Bread designs has two new sets featuring Christmas trees and 
I have been having tons of fun with them!  
 The card above is a clean and simple card using the negative oval cut out as a frame for the tree.  I colored the tree with copics and added some stickles for a little bit of sparkle.  Then I added the Spellbinders banner to complete the card!  This is for the Free For All challenge on Splitcoast today.


This card is also clean and simple with a country flair.  The tree is colored with copics and again I added some stickles.  I cut out the image with the ODBD Spellbinders Custom Elegant Oval die and spnged the edges.  The designer paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I threaded ribbon through the vintage lace and glued to the card .  Then I glued down the tiny bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker along with the tiny tag punched with an SU! punch.  This card is for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge this week!

Both cards are also for the Christmas Card Challenge 2012!
Thanks so much for stopping by on this Friday morning!  Enjoy your weekend!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandee! This is just stunning. I love the colors in this, and please know that I think your cards are always the "bees knees" and always impress me. I thank God for allowing me to find you here in blogland, and I've been so blessed by your art and your beautiful love for the Lord. I have been praying for you, and trust is comforting you and showing you His goodness. I think of you often, and thank God for you always. Thanks so nmuch for sharing this beautiful card in our challenge, and have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 2 wonderful projects. You've done a a marvelous job coloring them. Thanks for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails