Thursday, October 4, 2012

What are the Odds?


Hi there!  I have a card to share using the new Apple Wreath set from ODBD!   The Ways to Use it Challenge at SCS today is to use an odd number of something.  So, three apples should do it!  This card is clean and simple even with all the layers.  I used Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One to emboss the card base and then layered Labels One dies over the embossing.  I stamped a portion of the apple wreath three times so I could color and cut out the three apples.  They are attached with foam tape.  You can see here how the Apple Wreath stamp set looks:


I masked the sentiment and stamped it and then added the dots and bow.  I made the bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker!  Love that thing!!!


 Well thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful evening!




My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Sande...this is so CUTE! Love the diecuts and the dotted borders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee! This is wonderful! Love how you just used the apples with the neutral background! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails