Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday!


Hello there!!!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  It was quiet here.  I wanted to say Happy Marine Corp birthday (Saturday) to all the Marines out there!  My hubby is former Marine and we celebrate this occasion every year!  Also, I want to thank all the Veterans, former and current, for their service to our country!  Without you, where would we be?  So from the bottom of my heart, THANKS!

Today, I have two cards to share with you.  This first one is for the ODBDSLC129 challenge, Winter White.  I used the new ODBD set called Turtle Dove Ornament.  I love this set!  I colored the image with copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders Circle.  I framed it using Spellbinders Exquisite Circles and added lots of rhinestones!  I also added touches of White Paint pen dots and Stickles!


And this one is for the TLC403 on Splitcoast using the Folded Christmas Tree technique.  I used some SU! designer paper (retired I believe) to make the trees.  Here is a link to the tutorial from Beate.  The sentiment is from the Turtle Dove Ornament set too.  I cut the sentiment out with one of the Spellbinders Exquisite Circles and added a bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  Stickles are on the trees along with some buttons from my stash.

That's it for today!  Hope you enjoy your Monday and I will see you again soon! 
 So glad you stopped by!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails