Friday, December 7, 2012

Snowy Christmas Blessings

ODBD

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great week!  Happy Friday!

I made this card with two of the new sets that ODBD just released!

Sparkling Snowflakes and Snowflake Sentiments

 


This is another CAS card which make them so much easier to mail!  The base and the tag are Kraft card stock.  The tag is a Spellbinders Holiday Tag die cut. 

 
I stamped a background of snowflakes with Ruby Red ink.  I stamped off the ink several times to get the lighter shade.  Then I ran the background through my Cuttlebug with a Snowflake embossing folder.  I used twine to wrap it up like a present and added a little rhinestone to the tag! 

I am linking this with Word Art Wednesday and SCS Ways to Use It challenge and CCC12!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandee:
    I just prayed for you and your family this morning. What a treat to see your beautiful card linked in our challenge! I'm always delighted to get to stop by and see what you've been creating, and WOW...I'm never disappointed. Always something lovely to see. Thanks for sharing with us.
    I hope all is well on the home-front. I'm so privileged to keep you in prayer, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is beautiful. Love the combo of stamped and embossed snowflakes.

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

    Have a blessed day.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails