Monday, December 17, 2012

Spirit and Peace



Hi everyone!  Hope your weekend was great!  Got all your Christmas shopping done?  I'm done shopping and wrapping and decorating and mailing cards!  Just a little candy and cookie making to do this week before the family gatherings begin next weekend!!! 

My card today uses the new ODBD Snowflake Sentiment set.  I cut out the sentiment with the ODBD/Spellbinders Elegant Oval dies and placed it over a piece of designer paper that is embossed with a SU! embossing folder.  It reminds me of a quilt.  I added a strip of punched lace and some pretty seam binding.  I made the bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker and added a couple of rhinestones to the snowflakes in the sentiment.  

I am submitting this to several challenges:

SCS CT1212-Baby, It's Cold Outside
SCS Word1212-C-CAS, O-Oval, L-Lace punch, D-Diecut


Here are the ODBD supplies I used:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails