Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little Boys are a Blessing From God


Hi everyone!  I just had to play along in the latest Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread designs even though I am too late to get it in!!!  The challenge was to use your dies or punches to make a special border on one or more sides.  I love using the Spellbinders Marvelous Squares to emboss a border!  And this new sweet stamp set from ODBD called Little Boys makes a perfect new baby boy card!  I stamped the little boy and cut it out with the ODBD/Spellbinders Elegant Ovals and attached it to the card with foam tape.  Then I just added the pretty bow and sentiment blow the image!  Quick and easy and adorable!  


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!
My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails