Saturday, March 23, 2013

Gingham and Spring


Hello!  Has Spring sprung in your neck of the woods yet?  It was beginning to here but then we have had a little cold snap this week!  While I am definitely looking forward to warmer temperatures and I am dreading the pollen that goes along with it!  Are you affected by pollen?

The Shining the Light Challenge on the ODBD blog (ODBDSLC147) is all about Spring!  So here is my little Happy Spring card!  This card is small and dainty!  I used the largest Spellbinders Labels 26 for the base.  Then I stamped the Gingham Background and cut out a square with one of the Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  I stamped and colored with copics, the pussy willow image from the Happy Spring set and cut it out to adhere to the gingham background layer.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the sentiment.  I added a tiny little pearl to the bouquet of pussy willow to complete the card!  

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:

 

Hope you are having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by and
HAPPY SPRING Y'ALL!!!
My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. How pretty Sandee!! I love the shape of the card and the gingham background!!Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card--love the soft colors! Pussy willows always make me think of my mom as she loved them. Think that stamp needs to be on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful, Sandee! Love the pussy willows with the pretty pink gingham! Now I can't wait for my Labels 26 dies to come! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails