Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peace on Earth


I finished my March commitment of Christmas cards for the CCC on Splitcoast!  Yay!  

Again I am trying not to make many square Christmas cards and trying to keep them flat for easier mailing.  So CAS seems the way to go!  I made six of these.  I cut out and embossed six panels with the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles.  I masked off the edges and stamped the church image from the ODBD set called Worship the Lord.  I also used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the sentiment which is from the Ornaments 2 set.  I colored in with copics and popped each panel onto the card bases.  Then I used white liquid appliques to create the snow!  To finish the card I added touches of stickles for an icy look on the roof and sidewalk.  

Here are the ODBD sets I used:


Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails