Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

 

****Due to an error on my part, 
this post is linked to the ODBD linky party that starts 
Sunday March 10th at 2pm EST.  
To continue with the actual linky party card go to this post here
 I am so sorry for the confusion!****

Hello!!!  Do you feel it?  
I think Spring is finally arriving here in my neck of the woods!  I welcome it with open arms.  And so I have a Spring card to share with you!  I have used one of the new ODBD sets called Happy Spring!  I colored the Pussy Willow image with copics.  I used the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles to create the shaped card and to frame the image and sentiment!  I finished the card with pearls!  
 

Here is a look at the new Happy Spring Set!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I am linking this post to the ODBD Linky party!  
Our 5th anniversary is coming up and we have a fun week planned! 
For details, see this post!  You could be our next Guest Designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails