Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crave The Rose


Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  I made this card for the inspiration challenge on SCS today.  The inspiration is from Dry Goods and I chose this photo.  However, while I had good intentions of coloring with like colors from the photo, well I changed my mind and went with colors of roses from my yard instead!  But I did keep the floral theme with a black and white background!  

The rose image and sentiment is from the new North Coast Creations set called Crave The Rose.  I colored with copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders Oval using the out of the box technique.  A Spellbinders Scalloped Oval frames it.  I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the background and used the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles for the card base.

Here is the full set:


Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!

My Siggy

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails