Monday, May 6, 2013

Friendship Rose


Hello there!  I played along in the Technique Lovers Challenge at SCS this morning!  The challenge is to surprise one of the TLC hostesses, Joan Ervin, by either making a card using one of the techniques she has presented or to case one of her cards!  How fun!  Happy birthday Joan!  
I chose this card to case.

I used a new set from North Coast Creations, called Roses!  I stamped the image and the sentiment in blue.  I inked up some card stock and punched out the butterfly so it would be a perfect match!  I created a frame by embossing with a Spellbinders Rectangle.  I added a pearl to complete the card!

Here is the new NCC set:


Thanks for coming by!  Have a wonderful day!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. So clean, simple and really beautiful! I must some white embossed cards soon to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment and image! Fab cas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails