Friday, June 7, 2013

Color Blocking


A couple of weeks ago SCS had a tutorial on color blocking.  I have done this before but it has been a long while.  You just take several scrap pieces of card stock and glue them down to a piece of white card stock and then trim to the size you want!  Not hard and makes a nice statement.

I used my color blocked piece for a background for this cute little ice cream cone!  This is part of the new North Coast Creations set called What's the Scoop?  I colored the cone with markers and cut it out.  Then I stamped the ice cream image onto designer paper and cut it out, popping it up over the cone.  Then I stamped the sentiment and added the rhinestones all in a row!  Oh and I added some stickles to enhance the ice cream!  EASY!

Here is the NCC stamp set including the link!
 


Thanks for coming by!  Enjoy your day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandee...does this ever work out great...I will have to go try it...but I don't have an ice cream cone... :(, and yours looks soooo goood...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails