Friday, July 12, 2013

A Look Back at the ODBD July Release


I am so thankful for you!  Yes You!

Today we are taking a minute to look back at this month's ODBD new releases!  
And I can tell you, I absolutely love them!  

This card is done with the new To the Lovebirds set and the Banner Sentiments set along with the matching ODBD/Spellbinders Birdcage and Banners Dies!  Don't you just love those little birds cut out with their matching dies?!  I also used the ODBD/Spellbinders Window Die and the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish dies.  The paper is My Mind's Eye and the flowers are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.  I made the bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker too!  And then I added lots of little pearls to the flower centers to complete the card! 


Here are the ODBD supplies I used:





For more inspiration using the July Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog!

For your convenience, here is a link to all the designers participating today!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!
My Siggy

11 comments:

  1. Sooooo shabby wonderful Sandee!!! I love the softness of the colors you chose and the window is a beautiful touch... and the dp.... yum!!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 'country' feel to this, Sandee! so clever to add the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft feel to this gem Sandee! The window die just adds the PERFECT touch! Beautifully done! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Sandee!! Love your use of paper and the dies!! The window is a perfect touch. Gorgeous my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Sandee! I love the pink and gray combo and the vintage/shabby feel to it. Beautiful use of these great new stamps and die!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, my friend, you have done it again! What a stunning designs! I absolutely love that gorgeous paper you've used! TFS and inspiring me! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fantastic little window scene you have created! Great use of dies and ODBD stamps. The "weathered" look from your patterned paper has brought this together so gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee,
    This card is superb. The window, birds and the so soft colors really are lovely.
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artwork with us at WAW. We appreciate your participation and love seeing the diverse gifts and talents.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaack! Be still my heart. . .this is so cottage-chic-lovely!! Look at those layers!! Love it! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Sandee...I just love the shabby chic look of your gorgeous card! Putting the birdcage in the window die was a stroke of genius! The foliage and little flowers are perfect accents and are a wonderful complement to the DP! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shabby, country cottage look of this card!!!! This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails