Friday, November 22, 2013

Looking Back at the ODBD November Release!


Good morning!  

Today we are looking back at the ODBD November Release!  So many great sets this month!  

I am sharing a card today that I made with The Earth and the coordinating Custom Circle Ornament Dies. This is a clean and simple card.  I used a spellbinders A-2 die and cut the circle and the circle frame with the new Circle Ornament DiesThe Earth image is heat embossed and I use a copic marker to color.  

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/the-earth.html

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/circle-ornament-dies.html

That's it!  Thanks for joining us! 
Here are links to all the other designers participating today:



Have a wonderful weekend!


My Siggy

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sandee! Love the CAS design and perfect framing of the image!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS design, Sandee! The image and sentiment combine to send an endearing message that will brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, girl, your CAS design of this beauty is just wonderful! You do it all so well, all decked out and shabby and CAS, just wonderful! Sending prayers your way! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS card, Sandee! I love these colors...so clean and fresh. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sandee, what a wonderful CAS card! I love how you've used the world image and colored it…very nice touch! And it's such a delightful card to send to a special person who has meant to much to you. Totally enjoy your style! Sending hugs and prayers your way…with love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card, Sandee!! Your clean and simple style inspires me so much! I love the embossing resist technique and the colors you chose......so beautiful! Sending loads of hugs and prayers your way, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous CAS creation Sandee!! I just love your blue and green combo on the white!! Beautiful my friend!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails