Friday, January 10, 2014

Proverbs 27:9 and an Exclusive Recipe Re-Take


Happy Friday!  It's the 10th already!  Can you believe it?!!

Well, I had a chance to play today!  This one is CAS with several layers.  The card stock is Neenah Cream.  I stamped the lovely new Lavender image from ODBD and colored it with copic markers.  I used the ODBD Custom Antique Labels and Borders dies to cut it out and layered this over the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight die cut.  I added some pearls, a pretty bow and some stickles to complete the card!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/antique-labels-border-dies.html

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/lavender.html

 And I just had to take another photo of the card I blogged the other day.  I left my camera at my Mom's and used my iPhone to take the photo.  Now I am borrowing my daughter's camera until I get mine back!  So here is a better photo! 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!


My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails