Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TLC and CAS and NCC! Got it? :)


Good morning!  
I played a little bit yesterday with one of my new stamps from North Coast Creations!  It's called Floral Sentiments and has this beautiful flower stamp in it along with some great sentiments. I wanted to try my hand at the TLC for this week to watercolor on Kraft card stock in and image that has been heat embossed in white.  Got it!  The CAS challenge this week was to use scallops.  Got it!  And I tried to follow the Color Challenge but that didn't really happen.  My colors ended up too dark.  I added a pretty bow and a flower center made with some goodies that my sweet friend sent to me!  Sparkly!

Here is the NCC stamp set:

http://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/ncc53-floral-sentiments.html

Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!  See ya again soon!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails