Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nothing Changes


Hey y'all!!   Happy Wednesday!

I have two cards to share today!  WooHoo!!  

My first card is for three challenges:


I've used several ODBD products.  The new Chalkboard Lattice Background, Flourish Labels Borders, Ornamental Crosses dies and Vintage Flourish Pattern dies.  I used several previous releases as well.  An anniversary set called Sentiment Collection 3, Beautiful Borders dies and Fancy Foliage dies.  I used a combination of a stylus end for the dots and a toothbrush for smudges in the background!


My second card is for today's Sketch Challenge #484 on Splitcoast.  I used pieces of the new ODBD Chalkboard Paper Collection along with the new Ornamental Crosses dies. The sentiment is from the Anniversary Sentiment Collections 3 set.  The circle is cut with the ODBD Circle Ornaments die.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely WONDERFUL, Sandee. I thank you SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us. I'm always SO blessed by your lovely art. Have a great week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails