Thursday, September 18, 2014

True Friendship


Good morning!  

Here is a quick and easy card I made with the beautiful Doily Blessings set new this month from ODBD!   I stamped it and then embossed the square with a Spellbinders square.  Then I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to help me get the placement of the sentiment.  This sentiment is from a former release called Sentiments Collection 3.  This panel is attached to the base with foam tape.  I added a half pearl to complete the card!  This is for the ODBDSLC213-Make it stitched themed or real or faux stitching.  And also for Word Art Wednesday 150-Anything goes with scripture or encouraging word. 

Hope you have a blessed day!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sandee and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sandee!! I just love the over stamping, your colors, and the embossed/scored squares within your card!! Beautiful design!! Thanks for supporting the challenge my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sandee, what a beautiful card with the doily and this wonderful sentiment about friendships!! So glad to have you support the challenge this week with us; it's always a joy! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails