Monday, January 5, 2015

Taking a Look Back at the NCC December Release!


Good morning!  So glad you are with us today!
  
We are taking a look back at the adorable new sets from North Coast Creations.  My first card, above, features the I Dig You set.  I colored the image with copics and then cut it out.  The back tire is popped up with a double layer of foam tape.  The papers are from the ODBD Patriotic Collection.

Here is my second card:


This one features Dump Truck Birthday.  Again I colored it and cut it out to pop it up on the background.  And I used more papers from the ODBD Patriotic Collection.

To see more inspiration with these two new sets check out the links below:

Julie * Lisa * DawnLori * Amber * Angie
 
Thanks again!  Hope you have a wonderful week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your samples, Sandee!!! These patriotic papers are so perfect with these sets! Fabulous job, as usual!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails