Saturday, February 21, 2015

Inchie Inspiration Challenge


Hello!  Hope y'all are having a great Saturday!  

I played in a couple of SCS challenge this morning!  Yay!    Today's Inspiration Challenge using an Inchie Inspiration Board on Pinterest.  The other is this week's Ways to Use It Challenge to use Buttons and Lace!  No stamping on this card.  I cut inchie squares from chipboard and inchies and pieces from ODBD Blushing Roses Paper Collection and ODBD Soulful Stitches Paper Collections.  I adhered the paper onto the chipboard with gel medium, painted the edges and lightly all over with a beige colored distress paint, and then added all my elements.  Lace, a button, pearls strands.  A heart from the ODBD Ornate Hearts Dies.  Little birds from ODBD Birdcage and Banner Dies.  And a key from ODBD Angel Wings Dies.  I placed these onto panels made with ODBD Faithful Fish Die and ODBD Flourished Star Pattern Die.  Then I completed it with a die cut with the new ODBD Hello! Die and a pearl for the dot! 

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!
  photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails