Friday, March 20, 2015

Time to Look Back at the ODBD March Release!



Good morning!  
So glad you joined us for our look back at the March Release from 
Our Daily Bread designs!  We had so much fun working with these new sets and we hope you were inspired by our creations!  For my card today, I am using the Basket of Blessings set.  I colored it with several copics to achieve a color match to this sheet of the Shabby Rose Paper Collection. I cut out the basket and made a slit at the top of the basket to tuck in the Grass Border.  I attached the basket to a Daisy Chain Background die-cut which is layered over the designer paper.  I also embossed the outer edge with a die from the Flourished Star Pattern dies.  And then I added a pretty seam binding bow to the handle.  I stamped the sentiment to a tag cut with the Recipe Card And Tags dies, adding hemp twine.  Then I tucked the tag into the basket.  Below is a photo with the tag out.

 

Here are the ODBD products I used for this card:

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/shabby-rose-collection-6x6-paper-pad.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/h618-basket-of-blessings.html


https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/recipe-tags-dies.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/csbd75-flourished-star-pattern-die.htmlhttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/csbd37-daisy-chain-background-die.html
 
And that is it for me today!  
Please go check out the inspiration from my DT sisters!  

Here are the links:

Julie * Cathy * Lori * Dawn * Wanda 

Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

5 comments:

  1. Another vintage beauty, Sandee! Tucking the little message inside the basket was a wonderful idea! Gorgeous neutral tones, layers, and design, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Love how you used the basket as a pocket!! Gorgeous colors and I love the designer paper peeking through the Daisy Chain background! Beautiful!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this with the tag in the basket!! love it, Sandee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dimension in this card! I am trying to sell some old stuff on Ebay so I can buy some ODBD goodies! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card. The soft colors are perfect and I love the tag in the basket. Very clever and attractive card. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us. !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails