Tuesday, April 21, 2015

For Each Other


Hi there!

I combined three gorgeous papers from PaperandMore.com
to create this wedding card! 

The scripture is from an ODBD set called Love Scriptures and is stamped on the Bright White Card Stock.  The base card is also made from the Bright White Card Stock.  I used a Spellbinders Oval to cut it out.  I also used Spellbinders A-2 Floral Ribbon Threader dies to cut out the layers from the Solid Tiffany Blue and Classic White Laid Card Stocks.  Using negative pieces of the Tiffany Blue Card Stock I punched three butterflies with a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  I added a pretty seam binding bow and tiny pearls to complete the card.
Thanks so much for looking!  Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. It is just what I need right now to make for a wedding card. Thank you! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails