Friday, April 3, 2015

Showers of Blessings


Today I am playing in the ODBDSLC232 which is Anything Goes with ODBD Stamps and in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge 177-Scripture or Encouraging Word.  I am absolutely loving the new dies from ODBD!  The cute little Umbrellas die is one of them and it comes with raindrops and cute tiny hearts too!  The sentiment is from the Showers of Blessings set.  This would make a sweet card for a girl baby shower!  The square is the new Layered Lacy Square die and the bow is from former release Circle Ornaments dies.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sandee. Love the soft monochromatic design and delicate details you added with the hearts and bow. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous in pink and white, Sandee!! I love the softness and your use of dies!! Every detail is perfect!! Stunning my friend!! Thanks for supporting the challenge my friend!! Have a blessed Easter my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soft, sweet and STUNNING, Sandee! I am always delighted to have you play along with us, and appreciate your participation SO much. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for sharing!
    God bless you
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails