Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Have a Superstar Birthday!


Hello!  Hope you are having a great week!  
I am sharing a card I made recently with some of the new goodies that came out from Our Daily Bread designs this month!  I love the new Ephemera Essentials papers!  Great for masculine cards. 
 I gave this to my son for his birthday a few days ago.  I am entering this to the

Here are the ODBD products I used for this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by tonight!  Enjoy your evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

4 comments:

  1. And an awesome masculine version with the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. Love the papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! Now that star die is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Sandee...I thought I commented on this already. I love your masculine design with the brown, stars and tag!! Thanks so much for supporting the challenge my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails