Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Hope


 Hello there!  Hope you are having a great day!

I made this for the Ways to Use It Challenge today on SCS to use book pages or newsprint.  I pulled a page out of an old dictionary.  I glued it down to card stock and cut it out with an ODBD Rectangle.  I attached the rectangle to an ODBD Lavish Layer die cut.  The frame on the outside edges is made with ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles.  The lovely tulips are ODBD Tulip Corner, colored with copics and fussy cut.  The scripture is from the new ODBD set called Grace's Hope.  I cut it out with an ODBD Filigree Frame die.  I added the tiny bow and sequins to complete the card.  

Here are the ODBD products I used today:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails