Friday, May 13, 2016

Looking Back at the ODBD May Release!


 Good morning!  
Today we are looking back at the ODBD May Releases!  

I chose to feature the Good Day set.  I just love this vintage, feminine image!  I stamped it three times, and then did some fussy cutting.  I cut out the whole image, then the hat, and then just the bow.  I colored all pieces with copics and popped up each fussy cut piece.  I popped up the whole image over a small Pierced Oval and a Filigree Frame.  The rest of the panels are cut with Double Stitched Rectangles, Lavish Layers, and Pierced Rectangles.  The papers are from the Boho Bolds Collection.

Here is the inside:


The sentiment is stamped onto a Layered Lacey Square panel.

To see more inspiration with the May Release
check out these links:

 Robin * Melissa * Julie * Sandee (that's me!) * Cathy * Dawn 
 Lori * Lisa * Sabrina * Grace * Jan (Guest Designer) 
and the

Thank you so much for visiting with us today!  
Enjoy your weekend! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandee, this is so beautiful with the fresh layers of white and turquoise! Very elegant…inside and out! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gorgeous layers, Sandee!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layers pretty on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your bows with the long tails! Reminds me of my southern mom and how she made the most beautiful bows for my dresses (ties, pinafores...you know) Love the beautiful colors to my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails