Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Soul Thirsts


Hello there!  
I have card I made for the WT Challenge today on Splitcoast to use school supplies.  
I used scissors, markers and glitter!  This new set from ODBD was designed by our very own Diana Nguyen using her own calligraphy!  So beautiful!  The set is called My Soul Thirsts.  I stamped the image onto a sheet from the Boho Bolds Paper Pack and then fussy cut the image.  I used copic markers to color in the tiny hearts and add shading to the image as well as the background to ground the image.  I've used Lavish Layers and Pierced Rectangles to cut and emboss a frame.  And the tiny hearts are cut with the Clouds and Raindrops dies.  I added glitter to the hearts with Wink of Stella.

Thanks so much for looking! 
 Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails