Monday, July 18, 2016

Whoooo Loves You?

  I Love today's TLC at Splitcoast!  How fun to create stamp selfies!  LOL!

One thing I learned this morning is that I really need to invest in masking paper.  I ran out of post it notes so I had to sort of wing it and you can see some little booboos but that's ok!  I'll definitely be trying this again!

My owl couple are from a North Coast Creations set called Who Loves You?  I used an ODBD Circle die to make a mask for the moon.  After stamping the tree limbs and owls, I put the circle mask down and did my best to color the dark sky with copics.  The frame was cut with ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles and Double Stitched Squares.  The designer papers are ODBD Beautiful Boho and Birthday Brights. I also used ODBD Bitty Borders and Mini Stitched Hearts.  It is hard to see in the photo but I colored the sky and the eyes of the owls with Wink of Stella.  

Here are the NCC/ODBD supplies I used for this card:




Well, thanks so much for stopping by!  
Hope you have a wonderful week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails