Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Blessed with Joys of the Season and Rudolph!

 Good morning!  
I wanted to share a couple of cards I've made recently. 

The sentiment in the card above is from the new ODBD Joys of the Season set.  I cut it out with a Pierced Oval and the frame was created with Pierced Ovals and Rectangles.  The gorgeous paper is from the Snowflake Season Collection.  I also used a Snowflake Sky die, a Snow Crystals die, a Bitty Border, and the bow from the Circle Ornaments dies.

My next card is all about Rudolph!


This sweet little deer is from a new North Coast Creations set called Rudolph.  There is a coordinating die to cut him out too!  I created the background with water color and masking fluid on water color paper. I cut it out with ODBD lavish Layers which is popped up onto a layer cut with the Snowflake Sky die.

Here are the ODBD/NCC supplies I used for both cards:


Thanks for stopping by!  

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails