Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The New NCC Stamps and Dies are Adorable!

Good morning!

Aren't these new sets and dies from North Coast Creations just adorable!!!  
I had a blast (pun intended!) playing with both sets!  

My first card features Rocket Man and Space Man dies.  I created the space background with masking fluid and then air-brushing a copic marker.  After rubbing off the masking fluid, I cut out the background and the bottom layer with ODBD Pierced Rectangles.  The 'moon' and 'planets' are cut with ODBD Pierced Circles.  I love the sentiment so much!  

Here is my second card:


This made me giggle!  I have always wanted to add googly eyes to a project!  
The Little Monsters and Monster dies are so fun! This little monster is popped up over an ODBD Pierced Oval, ODBD Pierced Rectangles and the paper is from the ODBD Birthday Bash Collection.  

You can see more inspiration using these new goodies from 
at the links below:

DawnRobin * Julie * Lori


Thanks so much for joining us today!  
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

4 comments:

  1. Your alien card is so adorable with that wonderful bg you made and your monster card is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness! These are the cutest!! I LOVE your space background!! Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! So adorable and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Sandee! Love your space bg & the lime green on the monsters card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails