Tuesday, February 21, 2017

One More Valentine...

 Hello everyone!
Posting one more Valentine for the time being!  
This one is for this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast!

This was a quick and simple card to make.  The Happy Valentine's Day sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I cut it out with a Pierced Circle.  The pretty designer paper is ODBD Heart & Soul.  I added a Bitty Border strip at the bottom of the designer paper panel (I cut the border in half and hid the two ends under the circle!).  And then, I added the Layering Heart, the tiny bow from Circle Ornaments, and a Pennant Flag.  Everything went together quickly!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Hope you will join me for the Sketch Challenge this week! 
Take care!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails