Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sweet Little Easter Bunny!


Hello!

I made this for this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast!  

The adorable image is from a new set called Easter Egg Delivery and the sentiment is from Hey Chickie.  Both are new this month from North Coast Creations.  I colored it with copic markers before cutting him out with an ODBD Rectangles die.  The pretty polka dot paper is from ODBD Pastel Paper Pad and is also cut out with an ODBD Rectangles die.   I also used ODBD dies: Pennants Flags and Bitty Borders.  I finished the card by painting the eggs with clear Wink of Stella.  

That's it!  Another quick and easy card!  
Thanks for stopping by!  Come join us for the Sketch Challenge! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails