Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Thank a Bus Driver!


Good morning!  

I have another card featuring one of the May Releases from Our Daily Bread Designs.  This release was all about appreciation for our teachers and counselors and bus drivers! School bus drivers have so much responsibility.  We rely on them to get our precious children and grandchildren to and from school safely, each and every day of the school year!  Let's not forget to thank these people in our lives!

For this card I used the set called School Bus Driver.  I colored the image with copics and fussy cut to pop up over the Rectangle and Pierced Rectangles.  The designer paper is from the Cozy Quilt Collection.  And then I just added the little Sparkling Stars and the Pennant Row banner to complete the card!

I am sharing this at ODBDSLC286 and CAS430.

Thanks so much for looking!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and beautiful card, Sandee! I just love the added pennants and the colorful patterned paper with your beautifully colored bus! Thanks for supporting the challenge.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails