Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ever After...

As soon as I saw the Ways to Use It Challenge at Splitcoast this morning, I zoomed through my chores so I could make a card with pearls!  While June is the month for pearl birthstones, June is also the month for weddings!  The new sets from ODBD just came out today and they are all about weddings!  You can see my blog hop cards HERE!

For this card I used the new set called Happily Ever After.  I cut and embossed the sentiment with ODBD Ovals and layered it over an Ornate Oval.  The gorgeous paper is from the new Wedding Wishes Collection and is cut out with a Pierced Rectangles die.  I added a Bitty Border and some Bitty Butterflies and lots of tiny pearls!  Actually a quick and easy card!  

Thanks so much for looking!  
Don't forget about the ODBD June Release Hop!  
You can win prizes!!!! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails