Friday, July 14, 2017

A Look Back at the ODBD July Release!


Good morning!

Today, we are taking a look back at the ODBD July Release!  I have two cards to share for this week since I was on vacation last week. My first card features the Bon Voyage set.  I made a mask with an ODBD Circle and sponged the ocean and sunset.  I made a frames with Double Stitched Rectangles and the largest Snowflake Sky die. I then cut one of the Flamingos in black for a silhouette and added it to the frame.  I finished the card with black rhinestones in the coconut trees.

Here is my second card:


I love cutting the Flamingos as silhouettes! 

This time my card is more CAS.  This birthday sentiment is from Tickled Pink.  The frame is made with Double Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Ovals.  The papers are from the Boho Bolds Collection.  I cut one of the Ferns out in black and adhered it to a Double Stitched Pennant Flag.  A tiny black bow and tiny black rhinestones complete the card.

For more inspiration using the July Release from ODBD
follow the links below.

Cathy * Lisa * Sandee(me!) * Dawn * Kathy * Lori * Diana

 and the ODBD Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails