Thursday, October 26, 2017

WT659, You are my Sunshine!


Hello! How's your Fall?  
It has been nice and cool here and I love it!

My card today is for the Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoast to fussy cut.  The sunflower is from the new ODBD set called Be a Sunflower.  I stamped it twice and colored each one with copics.  I cut one out with the coordinating Sunflower die and then I fussy cut the other image out to add on top for a little dimension!  The Stitched Leaves dies are new too as well as the Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles.  The pretty papers are from the new Fall Favorites Paper pack.

That 's it!  
Have a wonderful day! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails