Saturday, November 11, 2017

Christmas Blessings


Good morning!

This card is for today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast!  
The Inspiration focuses on the Balsam Hill website.
I chose to use the Snow Globes found HERE.

This beautiful cardinal and the sentiment are from the new ODBD set called Winter Cardinal.  I colored the cardinal with copics and cut out with the ODBD Snow Globe die.  the sentiment is cut out with a Pierced Oval.  The papers are from the Christmas Collection 2017 Paper Pad.  I used the Medium Bow die to create the bow at the bottom.  I did the shaped card with Rounded Rectangles and then the main panel is cut out with a Double Stitched Rounded Rectangle.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Saturday!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails