Friday, February 16, 2018

Looking Back at the ODBD February Release


Good morning!  

Today we are sharing more projects with the February Release from Our Daily Bread Designs!
  I created this birthday gift ensemble with several of the new goodies!

First is the card:


This scripture is one of my favorites and is part of the set called Today and Everyday.  The scripture panel and two other panels are cut with Double Stitched Rectangles.  They are matted with a Circle Scalloped Rectangle.  I added a few Layering Hearts and a pretty white bow.

Next, is the little box:


I created the little box with The Giving Gift Box die.  I added the Happy Birthday Caps die cut and the little tag is from the A Gift For You die set along with pretty white ribbon.  I added the tiny Layering Heart to the tag to match the card.

And last but not least:


This little Gift Card Holder is the easiest little thing to make, it is crazy!  A beautiful way to give a gift card!  I attached the decorative panel with glue and one of the Layering Hearts to match the card and gift box along with some pretty white ribbon.  

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a wonderful weekend!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails