Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Catching Up...


What a busy month, huh?  Whew!  In case you missed it, Our Daily Bread Designs has been celebrating their 10 year anniversary the last few days!  Head over to the ODBD Blog and take a few minutes to read several Anniversary posts!  You will love the new special edition stamps and dies!

So today, I am catching up on posting a couple of cards featuring new goodies from the March Release.   My first card above shows the new Easter Greetings set.  I colored the hyacinth image and cut it out with an Oval Stitched Row die.  I layered it over a panel with some of the new Beautiful Blooms paper collection cut out with a Pierced Rectangle.  I stamped the greeting onto a Large Banner and added a little pink bow.  

Here is another card:


I have a good start on my Christmas cards this year!  Woohoo!

This one is made with the Letter J, the Letter Y, Peaceful Poinsettias, Circle Scalloped Rectangles, and Pierced Rectangles.  No stamping this time!  I just added a tiny pearl to the center of the poinsettia to complete the card! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a great week!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails