Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Top Ten Favorite ODBD Cards

 

Good morning!

We are still celebrating over here at Our Daily Bread Designs!  Today, some of the team are sharing a few of their most favorite cards that they have made in the last ten years since ODBD first began! I started with the team in March 2009 as a guest designer.  In July of 2009, I became a permanent 'breadstick' and have loved every minute of it!  If you click on my photo, it will take you to my entire ODBD gallery.  Clicking on each card photo will take you straight to that card for details.

Thanks so much for joining us for our 10-year anniversary celebration!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails