Friday, May 18, 2018

Looking Back at the ODBD May Release



Good morning!

Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs May Release! My first card features the fun Turtle Love Stamp/Die duo.  I made a quick background by stamping a few ink pads onto an acrylic block, spritzing it with water and then laying a piece of watercolor paper onto it, lifting it back up quickly.  I used my heat gun to dry it well.  I made a frame with Pierced Rectangles and Double Stitched Ovals.  The fun designer paper is from the By the Shore Paper Collection.  It is also cut out with a Pierced Rectangle. The sentiment is cut out with a Layering Hearts die.  I colored the turtle with copics to match the paper and then used the coordinating die to cut him out.  The turtle and the heart are popped up with foam tape. 

Here is another card I made:


This card feature the Hug in a Mug Stamp/Die Duo along with the new Cups & Mugs and Mini Cups& Mugs dies.  I used Fancy Circles, Pierced Circles, Pierced Rectangles and Circle Scalloped Rectangles.  The designer paper is from the Blushing Rose Paper Collection.  I did lots of sponging on this card for a shabby look!

For more incredible inspiration from the team, head over to the ODBD Blog!

 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails