Sunday, May 5, 2019

Father's Day Center Step Card


I made this with some of the May Releases from Divinity Designs.  I love the new Weathered Wood Paper Collection!  I colored the image from the set called Best Dad Ever with copics and cut it out with a Circles Die.  I cut a mat with Scalloped Circles.  The circles are placed onto a Center Step A2 Card with the Center Step A2 Layers cut from the Weathered Wood Paper.  I also embossed the papers with the Fish Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is cut out with a Rectangle and matted with a Scalloped Rectangle.  I added some twine to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails